Friday, January 24, 2020

Disordered eating and weight loss.

I feel stuck. If I try to lose weight healthy it triggers my restrictive patterns and i wont eat over 700 cals and if i dont try to lose weight i binge on at least over 3,000 cals a day. Im 270 pounds, 5’7 and 17. This is not right. I have been through too many therapies and doctors to count and nothing has helped. I haven’t been depressed lately and i feel really good and confident on less. I know its messed up but I’ve lost 15 pounds and i dont want to gain anything by going over 1,000. Ive struggled with this since i was 13. My sister lost 100 pounds with “healthy eating” but i know she struggles with it too. Im jealous. I want that. I just want to get between 130-150. I don’t know who else to go to or what else to do. Is there a way I can switch to healthier eating without gaining all that I’ve lost?

submitted by /u/babvblue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Rp1t4K

No comments:

Post a Comment