Friday, January 24, 2020

Weight Loss for Kos

This is my first ever Reddit post, so hopefully I’m doing things right! I’m F21, and a UK Size 16-20. I’ve been self-conscious about my weight and health for a long time, but I’ve just recently found out that my Gran has booked us a surprise holiday to Kos in Greece, this August. Last time we went on holiday, I couldn’t stand being in any pictures, and spent a lot of time completely covered in over 30C heat because I just felt so disgusted with my weight. Without a doubt I’m most conscious of my thighs and stomach. I felt horrible that I was potentially ruining my own memories, and the memories of my Gran and Mum, by refusing pictures and getting upset over how I looked. I have a little under 30 weeks to go, and I’m not expecting miracles when it comes to weight loss, but what are some things I could do to help myself feel slimmer and more confident this time around? I have a local gym that has moderately cheap membership schemes, so recommendations for types and amounts of exercises would be most appreciated. I’m not a picky eater in the slightest, and quite competent when it comes to cooking, so I’d also love some possible suggestions for what kinds of meals I can make. I’m certainly willing and motivated to put in the effort it takes, and having a goal like this family holiday could be the push I need to make better choices for myself. If you have any advice at all, I’d love to hear it!

submitted by /u/gan_vogh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2urIjlU

No comments:

Post a Comment