Friday, January 31, 2020

Does weight loss speed up once you get into a routine?

I'm finally losing weight after I took some people's advice on here and bought a food scale (thanks btw, I was really frustrated before that). I'm also doing the challenge, and I'm at about 1 pound a week loss. Not complaining at all!

I'm sticking really rigidly to my TDEE calorie intake numbers and working out and walking a lot, and so my output puts me at a bigger deficit. On paper (with my fitbit numbers), it looks like I should be losing 1.5-2 pounds a week. I know there's obviously room for error in there and whatnot. I'm just curious, as I keep going, is there a chance my weight loss will speed up to reflect that?

submitted by /u/tampin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37Nyc9N

No comments:

Post a Comment