Friday, January 31, 2020

I need help *URGENT*

Age: 19

Gender: F

CW: 79-81 kg/ 176-180 lbs (haven't weighed myself since the start of this shit but I assumed I gained)

Height: 1m72/ 5'8

I've been on a restrictive diet for a few months now, usually ate below 1000 cal. I never binged. Always resisted. Could control myself very well. Not hungry ever. Since Christmas bumped up to 1100-1200.

In these last two weeks. I've had every 2-4 days we're I'd eat 2700 cal or so. It would happen when I ate too many calories already and so I was like fuck it. Or when I wanted something, and just let myself have it. I'd fast, purge, eat very low cal, try to burn if the excess cal. I could control myself. That was starting to become a huge problem.

But since Tuesday, its really really spiraled out of control. I've been eating 2200 cal almost everyday or so. I can't control myself anymore. I grab something. I finish it, I grab another. Finish that, grab more. Repeat. Sometimes eat horrible amounts in one setting. I'm not hungry at all, I'm beyond full very easily. Its not sugary or sakry food, but anything that's there. Whether I like it or not. I need to eat. I feel like I can't control myself anymore. I just need to eat.

It's like what I did when I was a lot fatter. It's the exact same thing.

I need this to stop now. Tomorrow I can't fail. Im not sure I will be able to alone. I really need fucking help to stop eating like this.

I feel so guilty and depressed since Tuesday because of this. I'm deathly scared of gaining that I'm considering taking extreme measures and at worst signing myself off to some weight loss program where I can eat what I'm giving if this continues for a few more days. I can't let my efforts be ruined by this.

I'm sure à lot of people on here gave struggled with this or still do. If you could tell me how to stop this and get right back on track (you can dm me) that will be very very appreciated ❤️

submitted by /u/Malaiseeeee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vELdo0

No comments:

Post a Comment