Tuesday, January 28, 2020

[28F] looking for a virtual work out partner/mutual support friend

Hey all!

I started really taking my weight loss seriously over a year ago and have lost a little over 100 pounds!

I'm really looking to drop the next 100 and am hoping to find someone open to text/sending each other motivating pictures (e.g. going to the gym/class shots, walking the dog, healthy meal pictures) and just supporting each other through our fitness journeys.

I wish I had fit friends I could bond with while losing weight but I haven't been able to find anyone into the same things I am.

Anyway if this sounds like something you would like I would love to learn more about you and see if we match up! Also I live in the PNW so if we're close how cool would that be! Lol

For reference: I work out at the gym, have a yoga membership. I lift weights as well as I walk my doggo and enjoy taking him on hikes with me. I am currently doing OMAD with CICO and trying to be as paleo as possible ❤

submitted by /u/gabbylynn0214
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GrWdHz

No comments:

Post a Comment