Friday, January 24, 2020

Been on the wagon for a bit now. Haven't lost much weight, but have been keeping track of calories! Also been working out with a strength training regimen that works for me.

Hi there to anyone who reads this. I posted on here a couple months ago and have been slowly but surely working on my physical health.

Anyways, the biggest goals I had were exercise and eating better (specifically, stay under certain calorie goals). I eventually want to incorporate more nutritious foods into my diet too.

I've been trying to consistently use My Fitness Pal for literally years, but idk, I just could never get myself to stick to it. These past few months though, I've slowly figured out I'm actually more of a textile person. I ended making kind of like a life-binder/agenda thing that really helps me with organization (think r/bulletjournal, but as a binder). I made a tab specifically for meal logs and created a meal log from scratch in excel that is for some reason a lot easier for me to stick to. I think it helps my brain being able to feel and write on the paper.

I may not have not lost much weight (only about 3 lbs so far in about 1-2 months), but I also haven't gained, so I'm happy with it. Hopefully as I incorporate healthier habits, the weight loss will just happen naturally :)

As far as exercise goes, I really don't do much cardio (I just don't like it, but I'm open to trying new activities that will maybe make cardio fun). I really like strength training though, but because of my gym-anxiety, I've chosen to do home bodyweight exercises. I've been following this guide and it's crazy because today, for the first time since I've started doing it, the exercises actually felt easier! This is crazy to me because I don't think I've ever noticed what it's like to become objectively stronger at something in my entire life!! In fact I'm writing this post right after the workout because I just feel so good about it!

So I'm not exactly sure what's okay to post and not to post here, I'm kind of just treating this subreddit as a pseudo-blog type thing. If I'm violating any rules or if there's a better place I should be posting these entries, please let me know. Thanks :)

submitted by /u/FatMexicanGaymerDude
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38Gi2iH

No comments:

Post a Comment