Monday, January 27, 2020

Losing weight, but not belly fat.

Hi Reddit, this is literally my very first Reddit post, so if I've done something wrong, forgive me. Here's some information about myself that might help answer my question. I'm a male, 28 years old and 5'10. I started my weight loss journey about 7-8 months ago with a starting weight about 175. As of this morning I'm 146 and some change so I'm nearing 30lbs lost. Something that won't stop bugging me is that clearly I've been successful in the overall weight loss department, but I cant seem to dump the belly fat/love handles. My current exercise routine is running at least a mile every 2-3 days, with some home exercises in between (push ups, squats, ect.) I've also been successful controlling what I eat. I can easily maintain 1000-1400 calories a day during the week. I don't eat completely unhealthy, but at the same time I'll be the first person to tell you that my diet isn't the best. I don't drink soft drinks, eat a lot of fast food (maybe once every 2 weeks) and I don't have to worry about candy or snacks, until I get home from work in the evening. Any kind of insight would be much appreciated. If I need to clarify anything else just let me know.

submitted by /u/ATM550
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tXRWcb

No comments:

Post a Comment