Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Ah what the hell.

TL:DR need advice on weight loss basically

was tryna keep my page only about posting pizza pictures but whatever. here we are. ANYWAYS. I need advice, honestly. i’m at my highest weight ever (136lbs) which, at a first glance, doesn’t sound bad, until you look harder and see i’m a 4,9 teenager. I am basically 20-30lbs ‘overweight’ and my doctor told me to lose 17 pounds in the next 6 months, but didn’t tell me how, so here i am. I know i should eat good and exercise, and i try, but it’s difficult. I’ll either eat good for a day or two and then break and have a mcdonald’s burger ands milkshake, and then everyday i say “i’ll start being better tomorrow” but then i don’t. It’s hard to eat good when i have 30 minutes to get ready in the morning and the school lunch is always just pizza, a burger, or chicken nuggets. The other problem is i love food so much, it’s always been my comfort. I don’t know what to do and how to do it.

submitted by /u/Wofflehz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2NZIITB

No comments:

Post a Comment