Sunday, January 26, 2020

Treat days

Hi, I'm currently on my weight loss journey, started about 2/3 weeks go. My starting weight 232 lbs at 5 ft 2. I'm following something called "our path" (I'm in the UK) and so far I've lost 10lbs. I need structure to lose weight successfully and our path is a great way to lower carb intake and stop eating processed food and sugars etc, it includes eating lots of veggies and pulses etc and a small amount of complex carbs.

I said to myself once a month on payday I'm going to have a treat and eat a take away. I did this last night and stepped on the scales this morning, expecting a 1 or 2 lbs gain. 5 LBS GAIN!! I'm so so upset and angry at myself. Is this normal? I ate some fries and some Chinese food but no where near the amount as what I would've before I started to diet.

I don't know where to go from here. I'm going to go swimming today and follow my plan but I'm going to Berlin for 5 nights this week to visit my friend and now feel like I don't want to go. I have been looking into intermittent fasting and I'm thinking of incorporating this into my diet. It feels like as soon as I've even had a sniff of carbs Ive gained 5lbs. Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks guys.

submitted by /u/cowabungabitch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GlbKJ9

No comments:

Post a Comment