Monday, January 27, 2020

Uneven belly fat in weight loss?

I have been losing weight now for 22 months and only the muffin top left. Been fighting it down with very slow progress through diet and gym.

I have noticed that the weight loss is very weird in that area and I can't tell if this is normal or not. Instead of like everything else where it all goes away in uniform, it is more like removing it in scoops.

The left side of the stomach is lower than the right, the middle looks bitten out by a wild animal and there is a small lump of fat to the right of my belly button that shows more when sitting down and leaning forward.

Does this sometimes happen, or has my fat reduction revealed some kinda hidden horror? 🤔

submitted by /u/Bi0-D
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RY6Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment