Tuesday, January 28, 2020

DietBet observation

I joined a DietBet for the new year, just for kicks. I knew I was pretty bloated from the holidays when I weighed in and thought the 4% loss requirement would be pretty easily considering the majority of the extra weight was water weight.

Tomorrow is the weigh-in and I’m only .6 away from my goal, but with my regular fluctuations it’s a toss up if I’ll make it or not, nbd.

I have noticed that some people in the bet have been making concerning comments about skipping food all day, over drinking water, and all around being miserable.

This is NOT a type of weight loss program that I ever want to participate in again. I’ve done StepBets in the past and they are a lot of fun and motivating, but weight is so arbitrary. The end result is mostly frustrating.

submitted by /u/goodgreat123
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36tluvu

No comments:

Post a Comment