Thursday, January 30, 2020

Why am I gaining wait when im doing everything right?

I’ve gained a lot of weight. I’ve had a dietician and a personal trainer in the past. I’ve since lost my insurance and can no longer afford a trainer, so unfortunately I don’t have access to the support that made my weight loss journey successful.

This being said, I’ve been doing all the things my dietician and trainer told me to do and these regiments were always successful in maintaining my weight. STRANGELY and frustratingly enough these things are SOME HOW not working anymore????? I’m not losing weight and I’m doing EXACTLY what I did not so long ago that made me lose weight SEAMLESSLY!?? I’m also doing way better than when I would see them. I’m not binge eating. For whatever reason I haven’t had ANY urge to binge or eat unhealthy. I’ve had binge eating disorder pretty much all my life, so IDK what switch was turned off in my head, but I have full on STOPPED. Thankful, but it is truly bizarre.

Additionally, I used to drink quite a lot of alcohol. Multiple times a week. This slows your metabolism down for days. Alcohol generally makes you gain weight. Like my abrupt halt of binging, I haven’t had alcohol in months! ZERO urge.

Even weirder, I got super depressed last week and pretty much had a breakdown about these confining circumstances and unrelated stuff. I physically couldn’t bring myself to the gym and I binged for the first time in a while. Even binged on a big order of nachos.

I weighed myself after this unhealthy eating stint and zero gym visits and I LOST WEIGHT?? 4 lbs???? I was relieved to see this so I was motivated to follow my regiment and I went to the gym yesterday and did my morning routine.

I weighed myself this morning and GAINED weight??? Nearly 2 lbs!!

I understand this is online and it’s hard to assess what’s going on via reddit post, but doesn’t anyone have any theories? WHY do I GAIN weight when I’m seemingly doing everything right?? Or have experienced the same thing?

submitted by /u/OkayWow505
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uPyezd

No comments:

Post a Comment