Monday, January 27, 2020

How people treat you when you're thin vs fat

Did anyone actually notice a difference in the way you were treated as you lost weight? I've heard that people get nicer as you lose weight but I honestly can't say I've been treated differently at my highest weight vs now (SW: 175lbs CW:128lbs 5ft). Still treated as nicely as I was back then and never had a doctor not take me seriously at my highest weight like I've heard some doctors do. I still have 30-40lbs to lose so I'm wondering if I'll ever see this difference people talk about. Pounds lost tend to make more of a difference the smaller you get though so it's possible I'll start seeing the people being nicer phenomenon I see talked about in weight loss groups.

submitted by /u/KittyMinty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2GuPYTm

No comments:

Post a Comment