Monday, January 27, 2020

Fueling workouts vs cutting calories for fat loss

OPINIONS? Fueling workouts vs cutting calories for fat loss: I'd love some opinions. Through keto and intermittent fasting, along with a recent re-introduction to resistance training, I have lost around 50 lbs since August. I still need to lose around 50 or so more to be healthy. (currently 5'9", 220 lb female) I am currently OMAD Keto, around 1300 to 1500 cal daily, and I really like this way of eating and don't want to change it. However, I have recently upped my workout intensity, and I find myself a bit depleted every day.

I constantly hear the usual advise that fat/weight loss is 90% diet and 10% exercise, and I have to agree. After all, it's much easier to skip calories than it is to burn them.

My question is this: for fat loss, am I better off to continue my current eating habits and back off on the workout intensity, or is it better for me to add more meals and therefore calories, in order to sustain my workout intensity? I'd love opinions on this.

submitted by /u/jenward74
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O0wdqX

No comments:

Post a Comment