Thursday, January 30, 2020

I can't rest my arm on my side anymore when laying down

I used to lay on my side a lot with my arm resting on my love handle region and my hand on my thigh. However, it's just too uncomfortable now... my hip bone digs into my arm ;)

It seems silly but small things like this really do cheer me up and motivate me. Especially because I am FINALLY starting to see results in my stomach/sides. I have lost 90lbs and with the last 10 I have really noticed a big difference. I am starting to feel much leaner!!

I don't know about anyone else but I sometimes feel like my weight loss comes in waves. I work really hard for 4-5 weeks straight and don't really feel a big difference then suddenly within days I feel much leaner. It's a great feeling!

Only thing that sucks is now I can't sit in my bath anymore cause my bum is too bony lol

submitted by /u/cjcj91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ObPk1i

No comments:

Post a Comment