Monday, January 27, 2020

I’ve been on a diet for about 2 and a half weeks. The first week I lost 5 pounds. The second week I’ve lost nothing. Am I doing something wrong? Is this normal?

So I’ve been cutting my calories (about 1,200 calories a day) doing intermittent fasting as well. Eating twice a day. I don’t do much exercise but I just got a treadmill and started exercising yesterday. Ive been on this diet for about 2 and a half weeks. The first week I lost 5 pounds, but after that I’ve lost nothing. I’ve lost a bunch of weight a couple times before doing this same diet and never had any problems with my weight loss stopping. I was wondering if I was doing something wrong. I feel like I’m wasting my time, I know I’ve lost 5 pounds but I just feel like I should be losing more. When I would diet I would always lose a bunch of weight fast. I’m worried something wrong with me. Is this normal? Thank you!

submitted by /u/tayjeang
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38BgsP0

No comments:

Post a Comment