Tuesday, January 28, 2020

31M Frustrated with my latest plateau

Alright, I (31M) have been on my weight loss journey since the end of 2017. I started at 350lbs, and now I’m January 2020 I am now 206lbs. I did this mostly with IF and just cutting out a lot of junk foods. The problem is that my weight loss has significantly gone down. In November of 2018 I was 230lbs. Now just a little more than a year I only managed to lose 24lbs. Throughout the year is was sometimes falling into bad habits, but also having some mysterious medical condition that has made it nearly impossible to exercise more than a short walk. Previously I was running about 30 minutes a day along with intense weight lifting.

I don’t know if this is a vent, a cry for help, or what. I just can’t make it down to my goal weight of 175. I’ve been crazy about counting calories. I’ve tried intermittent fasting again. A lot of it I can’t stick to due to my recent health issues. However, the last two doctors I have seen say they don’t want to pursue my health issues until lose more weight. It’s a major catch-22 that I’m stuck in. I feel uglier and heavier than ever. My quality of life feels like it’s worse than when I was overweight.

Does anyone have any suggestions for some extremely light exercise? Or something that helped them break through a tough plateau? I really want to hit my goal weight by the summertime.

submitted by /u/jadedbysnow
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O6kYNC

No comments:

Post a Comment