Friday, January 24, 2020

Am I doing this right?

I am a 25 yo female who started a weight loss thingy about a month ago. I am staying under 1500 calories a day, hitting the gym for both cardio and weight lifting, etc, I kinda know what is to be done. I started this weighing 179 pounds (81 kg) at 5'4" (164 cm), and got to about 174 pounds. Thing is, I'm already hitting a plateau (?) in my weight loss. I am totally on a calorie deficit, and doing everything right. My period is due, so I'm kind of thinking this is my physiological water retention. Any thoughts? I could really use some advice/reassurance, because I don't want to give up on this in a bout of distrust and apathy concerning my stagnant weight. WAT DO?

submitted by /u/distress14
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tEqQqu

No comments:

Post a Comment