Saturday, January 25, 2020

Thinking about my weight loss even on the bad days makes me so much happy.

So I am having a bad week. Even with a lot of hard work I got negative annual performance evaluation last week. I was sad about my boss ignoring all the good things I did and focus on my lack of team work.

However everytime I think of the weight I had lost it makes me so much happy. I wake up every morning and see that my waist is the thinnest it has been in years. I am getting closer to my goal of getting visible abs. Its a source of uplifting my mood even in horrible times.

The only problem now is that my pants are getting too lose. I have reached the last hole on my belt and even then my pants are almost falling down. I dont know what size pants to buy (or should I buy a smaller belt?) My goal is to look a certain way but I dont know what waist that would given I also have to gains some muscle which may increase my waist a bit.

submitted by /u/lovesprite
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RqtnO4

No comments:

Post a Comment