Thursday, January 30, 2020

Need help losing weight currently stuck

Hey reddit I need some help I'm a 5,7 29 year old male and my whole journey started August 25th I got on the scale and I hit my heaviest. I've been 260 ever since high-school and when I got on the scale I weighed 278. People told me I didn't look that fat that I wore it well but I was always depressed and had self confidence issues. So I said enough is enough and I started dieting and go to the gym I went to the gym everyday counted my calories to the point I was eating under 2000 calories I was doing cardio every day and weight training 3 times a week. Fast travel to now its been 5 whole months and I've lost 60 pounds doing dumbell training running on the treadmill counting everything I ate. I've had to change things up with weight training and what not currently I go to the gym and work out a hour and half each day I do dumbell trading 4 times a week with 30 minutes of cardio and on the other days I do 60 minutes of cardio and Sunday is usually a rest day. I weigh 217 now I like really good and feel good but I'm still fat and would like to be under 200. for the past month I've been eating about 1500 to 1600 calories and been increasing my intensity for my workout and I'm still 217 I was wondering if anyone has any tips or tricks to help me get the weight loss started again I've considered to start counting macros instead of calories and completely revamping my work out roulette but I would like not to do that if I don't have to any help would be appreciated.

submitted by /u/Egriffin1990
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2uQA4Ql

No comments:

Post a Comment