Thursday, October 14, 2021

Down Six Pounds

I have been curvy for years. College packed on the pounds and then adulthood along with working began to add up. I entered college at a trim 126lbs and at my highest, hit the scales with a lumbering 169lbs.

A couple years ago I dropped 15lbs and was in the 150s. I felt much better, but was too lazy to forge ahead with more weight loss. Then, the pandemic came and bitch slapped my mental health into the gutter. Cue all that weight jumping back on.

To say I feel huge is an understatement. My “ah-ha” moment came last month after binging on Mexican food. I looked in my closet and realized I can’t fit into the beautiful suit I bought when I was in the 150s. My face was bloated and huge. I hated to look at my body.

So, I changed that shit up. I’ve been eating clean and walking for the past 3 weeks and can excitedly announce that I saw 161.8 lbs on the scale this morning. Down from 167.

I am already seeing changes. My stomach is less bloated, my pants fit better, and my face has slimmed a bit. I am headed to my goal: 145lbs. Feeling good.

submitted by /u/lolodune
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lGXcZP

No comments:

Post a Comment