Monday, October 18, 2021

Stuck on plateu :/

First time posting here.

Starting off, my weight was 283 in June, told I had high BP and decided to do something about it. Two weeks ago my weight was 234 which I am extremely happy about but it sure doesn't look like it looking in the mirror. Clothes are a lot baggier and went from a waist 44ish with a belt down to 34, maybe since I don't have anything that small only 36 needing a belt.

I eat roughly 1600 calories a day with a 15 mile bike ride Mon - Fri. When I hit my plateau I lowered it to 1400 with a 15 mile bike ride. I am eating calories to offset the bike ride but its still 1400 calories sometimes lower depending what I eat. I do weigh my food which is insane how much I was eating prior to starting this weight loss. You def cannot go off what the packages say per serving.

I have been at 234 for 2 weeks now and stepped on the scale this morning and its a whooping 239. I know I haven't eaten that many calories in a week so I have no idea where that weight came from and its kinda disheartening when months of weight loss then it just shoots up.

Is there something that I am doing wrong? I have checked what my BMR should be and it said 2069 and which both of those intakes I am still at a decent deficient so I am at a loss on what is going on.

Thank you,

submitted by /u/Riscar
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vvjnFG

No comments:

Post a Comment