Thursday, October 14, 2021

Weight loss experience so far/Looking for advice!

Hi y'all! 😁

I'm looking for advice/opinions about how I'm doing in my heath and weight loss journey so far, and if I should stay on the path I'm going or maybe make some adjustments? TIA!

Background:

I've spent the past year working on getting healthy, working out, and taking care of myself for once. I've gone from having an eating disorder, living off junk and fast food, not working out or taking care of mental health, and being very overweight to loving learning about nutrition, and for the past two months my fitness routine has become working out 4 times a week (yoga, cycling, and HIIT workouts 2-3× a week), and going vegetarian! I cook pretty much all my meals from scratch, incorporating veggies and healthy ingredients (any carb I use is primarily a whole grain, high protein, veggie pasta, brown rice, etc.) and using fresh and as few frozen or processed foods and ingredients as possible. I also don't drink caffeine. I do let myself have the occasional cheat day or treat (baked goods are my weakness) and once in a while I'll have some wine or beer.

I try to ensure what I'm eating and my workouts and habits are focused on ensuring my body is nourished and happy and that I'm taking care of my mental health as well. Over the past year I've lost between 30-40lbs (gained a few lbs back after having bronchitis for a month and not being able to exercise) and I want to lose a bit more weight, but my body seems to have stagnated with weight loss. which leads me to looking for advice regarding the current path I'm on. Should I give my new routine some more time? Should I make any adjustments? Or is my body simply telling me it's happy at it's current weight and I should stay on the path I'm on.

TIA and please feel free to ask questions!

submitted by /u/KittyKim35
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3FKkh5K

No comments:

Post a Comment