Sunday, January 5, 2020

19M, 255->164, worried about loose skin on my chest

So in October of 2018, a couple months after my 18th birthday, I decided to try and loose weight, and one of the main reasons was becuase of my "man boobs" it was awful, and often times I cried specifically about the distorted state of my chest. Now here I am nearing the end of my weight loss, and nearing a big bulk, and left wondering whether or not I will have a chest that I won't be scared to take my shirt of off in public. I'm perfectly fine with the current state of the skin on my belly probably becuase of the hair, but if my nipples are'nt on my chest muscles I don't think I could ever take my shirt off in public.

Pics: http://imgur.com/a/FSUrWSZ

Either way I am going to continue towards my goals, and I know I'm very close to being at peace with my body, but my chest is really important for my own self image, and I'm not sure how I would cope if my nipples hang lower than my chest

Also, I'd be happy to take recommendations for bulk programs

submitted by /u/pignig69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MY172y

No comments:

Post a Comment