Sunday, January 19, 2020

Healthy self image while losing weight.

Hey, I've been on my weight loss journey since July and it's been going okay with some ebbs and flows. I have had a net trend down. I went through some rough stuff emotionally and starved myself for about a week. Then I rebounded and gained the starvation weight back. I just wake up and am depressed. My main motivation to lose weight is to get a girlfriend but I feel like my goal for September is too far off. I hate waking up and feeling ugly every day. I hate the not so subtle comments from my father that I need to exercise every waking minute and never eat carbs again for me to be a worthwhile person. (He weighs six pounds less than me). I hate the comments from my mother that Everytime I feel lonely or depressed the answer is more exercise. I want to be healthier and exercise more but making my life solely about managing calories in v calories out is depressing to me. Reminding myself every five minutes that I'm unhealthy and that I won't get companionship until that changes discourages me. In short how do you love yourself as you are while still putting forth the effort to make yourself better

submitted by /u/theCommonSlaw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2tpln6P

No comments:

Post a Comment