Monday, January 6, 2020

Maintenance Monday: Before and After

Happy new year and new decade, gang!

This week I thought it would be fun to share photos to inspire any new losers and reinvigorate the maintainers among us. Without the SVs and NSVs of weight loss, and as time passes and you get used to the New You, we can start to take for granted how far we've come. With any luck, new habits were formed, old coping mechanisms were outgrown, your health may have improved, you may have reached and re-set activity goals, but at its simplest, you look different now, right? There is less of you. Even on days when I'm outside my maintenance range (hi), and even if I'm beating myself up, I can look in a mirror and objectively, I'm slim. I did that! So today, let's give ourselves props for setting and reaching goals, demonstrate that losing weight and keeping it off is possible, and show off a little! You could do a classic B&A, just the A, or share a dexa scan if you're fancy and security conscious.

(Feel free to set your photos to private on imgur and/or obscure your face for security purposes. This is also 100% voluntary!)


Anything else on your mind pertaining to maintenance? Is your diet going effortlessly, or have the last few weeks been more of a struggle? All questions, remarks and worries are welcome topics of conversation!

Previous Maintenance Monday threads can be found here.

submitted by /u/satisphoria
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZSypFF

No comments:

Post a Comment