Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Taking the leap!

At the end of last year I lost eight pounds, which for me was huge. No matter how many times I tried to lose weight before, it never stuck. So in November, (when I saw the weight loss) I decided to take it seriously. I started calorie counting, I went to the gym once a week (I didn’t want myself to lose momentum, small steps for me.) and started incorporating more movement in my general life. Christmas came around, and let’s be real, I did enjoy myself however I didn’t over eat and missed out on most of the desserts. But the first few weeks of January have been horrendous!! I know I’ve put weight on cause my clothes are a little bit tighter on me now, but I’ve finally decided fuck it. I’m going to get back into the groove of things. At the end of the day I’m the only one that can make this happen. I just wanted to tell someone that won’t try and berate me for trying to better myself.

Also what are the general consensus on DietBet? I’m trying one for February, which was a pretty impulsive decision for me.

submitted by /u/AntiqueDahlias
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RlRjSK

No comments:

Post a Comment