Saturday, February 29, 2020

30 Day Accountability Challenge - March Sign Ups

A new month is starting which means a new Daily Accountability Challenge!

This is the sign up post to make your goals for the month.

There will be a daily post for you to post your progress on said goals.

At the end of the month, there will be a wrap up to talk about your general progress & how you feel about everything!

If you miss the sign up post, you're always welcome to hop in, the waters fine! You can also read everyone else's progress & commiserate, congratulate & whatever else needs ating. Your goals can be weight loss or general health related, creative, self care or whatever else you need to focus your mental energy on. We try to foster a supportive place to chat about your successes & failures & what you've learned from both.

Leading by example, here are my goals, subject to mild tweaks as needed:

Weight by end of month (200 lbs, preferably trend weight): I would love to see onederland this month but I won’t jinx it.

Stay within calorie range (1500 ish): I want a 500 calorie a day deficit, minus two to four maintenance days a month. X/X days.

Exercise 5 days a week: I would also like to keep up walking at lunch plus exercise in the evening. I refer to it as a low effort two a day. X/X days.

Self-care time (journaling, working on love journals, beauty treatments, drawing, fancy coffee out no more than 3 times a week X/13): Combining the coffee & self-care goals here. Coffee = indulgence, so it’s self-care, as is not over doing it. I will still donate if I go over the monthly allowance too. I want to be entering stuff into love journals once a week, I find it keeps my head space in a better place.

Try a new recipe once a week: Loving this. I want to make peanut butter hummus, homemade chimichurri sauce & a few others. I tend to do this at meal prep time but I’d love to be trying out more new dinner recipes. X/4 weeks.

Finish The Body Keeps the Score: This book is really informative but so dense & sometimes brutal.

Drawing prompt every day: I’d like to be doing this with more intentional consistency. X/X days.

Be more mindful & express gratitude, avoid the hedonic treadmill: I’m not happy with where my head is at lately. I know these efforts help my headspace. I shall get to it.

Now you!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vrsuwo

No comments:

Post a Comment