Saturday, February 29, 2020

So Angry

This week I set a goal to lose 2 pounds. 5 days out of the 7, I could not have been any better -- absolute lowest cal intake, 16:8 IF, 3 workouts. 2 days out of the week are special occasions, so I eat reasonable portions of the (only) high calorie foods available. What should have been 2 lbs of weight loss is now not even a pound.

I'm just so frustrated and angry -- in every other goal in my life, if I do even a small amount of work towards it, I am a little bit closer to my goal. There's no such thing as stepping backwards.

How the hell do I lose weight and not get discouraged when every mistake I make is a step back?? I worked so hard, lost it over two days of trying to just enjoy myself, and now I just feel miserable.

submitted by /u/achrolux
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I8NfQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment