Thursday, February 27, 2020

I am losing weight but am I doing it right?

Male/17/6’3 I started some time in December I started at 275 lbs I have lost 23 lbs I’m at 252 now my goal is 220 then see where to go from there. I’m happy with results but just wondering am I doing it right? I eat the same thing everyday like clock work almond cereal with almond milk for breakfast throughout the day at school I eat a string cheese, 1 apple, 1 banana, and a ham sandwich just bread and ham. For dinner I eat 1 chicken breast mash potatoes and broccoli. It sums up around 1300 calories probably a little more. For my exercise I go to the gym mon - fri for 45 mins. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are cardio and push ups and other body weight stuff and Tuesday and Thursday are body weight and weight lifting workout. The main thing I’m wondering about is my diet part of the weight loss journey is it ok to eat the same thing everyday and is it enough calories for someone my size? (No problems so far at this calorie intake I feel like a new person already)

submitted by /u/SadesB
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TkK8d3

No comments:

Post a Comment