Sunday, February 23, 2020

Fed up of slow weight loss - help needed!

Hey everyone!

Long term lurker but never really posted anything.. until now.

I'm a 22F and have been trying to lose weight since last July. I've always been at around 48-50kg. I was the heaviest I've ever been in my life at 68kg back in July, which I was quite shocked about because I hadn't realised that I was putting on all that weight but I'd just been started on new medication, so I guess that was that. As I was getting joint and back problems, I didn't really want to carry on the way that I was.

Like I said, I started trying to lose weight in July and I've only just made it to 66.4kg today, and honestly I'm just fed up with everything. The joint pains have improved but not completely disappeared, but I still feel quite tired which is quite unusual for me.

I've been tracking my calories on the loseit app and have changed my eating habits an awful lot - like eating less sweets and not overeating and have managed to stay within my daily limit for most days. But why am I losing weight so slowly.

Activity wise, I'm pretty much on my feet all day at placement (I'm at uni at the moment), and am far too tired to do anything other than study, eat and sleep when I get back from placement.

Any advice would be very welcome and very very helpful. I am honestly just so lost

submitted by /u/amorphousbleb
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HMts8S

No comments:

Post a Comment