Friday, February 28, 2020

1 year postpartum

My baby is going to be a year next month. I am 5'7 and weighed 69 kgs/152 lb at the beginning of my pregnancy. I was 18 kgs/40 lb heavier by the 9th month i.e 87 kgs/191.8 lb , I was huge. Colleagues said I walked funny, one guy kept asking me if I have twins in there, how much bigger I was getting. I dint really admit to myself but that wasnt funny and it made me feel like shit. I mean Fuck off dude, I am trying to just get through my 9 hours while 8 months pregnant.

I birthed a 4.5 kg baby and dint want to worry about the weight in the beginning. I weighed 82 kgs/180 lb on 5 june 2019 3 months post partum. I started counting calories and was at 73 kgs/161 lb on 1 Oct 2019 Then I took a little break from calorie counting for the next three months while doing just enough to maintain the weight. Starting jan 2020 weighing 72 kgs/159 lb I started CICO again and lost 1 kg, started intermittent fasting 14:10 this month and lost another 2.5. Today i weight 68.5/151. It never occured to me until yesterday that, that makes it 13.5 kgs/almost 30 lbs of weight loss. I never thought i d be able to loose so much while breastfeeding. I am so proud of myself.

submitted by /u/nicktreso
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ciAvEo

No comments:

Post a Comment