Saturday, February 22, 2020

I feel extra motivated when I have to listen to my coworkers talk about BS weight loss tips & products

I'm not sure if my flair is updated but I lost 50 lbs in 2019. F23 SW: 205lbs CW: 154lbs GW: 110(?)

 

I accomplished this through CICO and switching to a job that involved way more moving/walking. I had to stop losing weight for a few months at the end of the year because I had major surgery (I'm healthy! It was preventative). I didn't talk to people about this too much. But now one of my coworkers has been talking a lot about losing weight and getting abs, etc. Today she's been showing me a waist trainer that is heated? and makes you sweat a lot while you work out. This is supposed to burn extra stomach fat & give you a small waist. I tried suggesting that an Instagram product that is recommended by celebrities who get plastic surgery may not be the best plan for her. But she's not really open to hearing anyone out.

 

Anyway, I've been stuck in a slump of gaining and losing the same two pounds. But listening to her talk has made me more motivated. I want to be able to say (probably not out loud, I realize this is rude) "look I did it, i am fit, healthy, and lean. I can give good advice about this". Instead of being overweight and trying to talk about this topic. It's just a reminder that this is way simpler than people think and I've gotten too in my head about it instead of focusing on the relatively simple habits I can create to keep myself moving forward.

submitted by /u/ashenby
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39TzJvF

No comments:

Post a Comment