Sunday, February 23, 2020

On December 3rd of 2018, I weighed in at 248.2 lbs. Yesterday, I officially reached my goal by getting to 178.2 - 70 pounds lost. It's not as daunting as you'd think.

I have not stepped into a gym once. I'm not sure I've done a single pushup. I did not have to radically alter my life.

Weight loss was all about what I ate. I didn't have to do anything complicated. I didn't count calories or follow a specific diet plan.

For me, complicated plans depressed me. What ended up clicking for me was intermittent fasting. Literally as simple as it gets: between these hours, just don't eat.

I stopped eating late at night, breaking the cycle of poor eating leading to poor sleep leading to poor mood leading to poor eating, over and over again.

Don't let yourself believe you need a grand plan. The journey starts with one decision. I never thought I'd be here. I saw posts like these and felt depressed. If I can do it, you can too.

submitted by /u/GardnerIsTheGOAT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/38XOXja

No comments:

Post a Comment