Saturday, February 29, 2020

Weight loss projection chart

Hi guys!

I can’t for the life of me find a weekly weight loss projection/caloric deficit chart. I used one about 6 months ago but can’t find it now.

If anyone has a website that projects weight target based on your deficit please post a link it would be much appreciated!!

I’ve also attached a screen shot of what my chart used to look like if anyone recognizes where it came from. chart

Also the auto mods keep removing my post saying it has too little content so please feel free to disregard this portion of the post I’m just trying to meet whatever word requirement to auto mods have in this sub so my post doesn’t keep getting removed.

submitted by /u/smartercat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2wZOGhB

No comments:

Post a Comment