Saturday, February 22, 2020

A note to everyone who has tried and failed

Hi everyone,

Wanted to share because for the first time in a few years my weight is below 300. I stepped on the scale this morning and I weighed 298lbs, I was at 312 about 3 weeks ago. I am not writing this post because I want to gloat, I am writing this because I have tried so many times over the years and I have failed and I hope this can motivate someone else. have an extremely long way to go. I have struggled with my weight since I was young and for the first time I finally feel like I'm making strides in my weight loss journey. I want everyone who has ever tried to lose weight and failed mutiple times to know that the more that you try the more likely you are going to eventually succeed. I have tried dozens of times throughout my life to lose weight and I have always failed and gave up. For anyone who wants to know, I have just controlled my portions and am aiming to have 2200 calories a day, cutting out all junk (this was the most difficult part), I signed up at my local boxing gym and I go three times a week.

submitted by /u/Hamoudi31
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Vfy9jO

No comments:

Post a Comment