Thursday, February 27, 2020

Discouraged by steady weight loss! 8.5 pounds lost.

I'm F, 5'4, 20 y/o, currently 175.3 pounds, down from 183.8. I've been on my healthy lifestyle, fitness journey for 6 weeks today. On average, since losing 8.5 pounds, that means I have lost about 1.4 pounds a week. This is great and on the higher end of what people normally lose, I know! But for some reason, I'm still discouraged.

At times when trying to lose weight before, I lost 4 pounds in one week just from increasing my water intake. But now it seems like despite doing more than I've ever done before (eating better overall and working out 3-4 times a week), I'm not losing as fast as I would hope. I don't have a deadline per se but my birthday is mid-April and I wanted to be at a certain weight by then because I'll be going on a beach vacation. I was hoping to lose another 17 pounds or so but I know 7 weeks isn't a super long time to do this.

Am I being unrealistic? Is my anxiety just making this all seem worse than it is? Any kind words or even diet/exercise advice would be super helpful!

** I'm also starting to incorporate CICO and IF into my diet, in case this may help make sure I'm not overeating. Do you think this could improve my process?**

submitted by /u/malcolminthemiddle66
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vcdx1i

No comments:

Post a Comment