Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Starting my weight loss journey today

Hi! My name is Ashley and today I realized that it was time to get serious about my weight. Back in high school I was a whopping 135lbs before basic training. Flash forward to today (almost 10 years, a marriage, and two kids later) I am at my biggest weight ever.

I weighed myself this morning and broke down in tears. I am currently sitting at 195lbs. I have noticed though that I have started becoming short of breath easier and everything hurts. I can feel the weight I have put on and I'm ashamed. So today I joined the gym, wrote out a very specific meal plan for the week, and am struggling to fight off the soda urges.

So, I hope you guys don't mind me checking in everyday and posting things. Being held accountable and having someone to be accountable to helps a lot.

submitted by /u/birdboxlady12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2vgnhHG

No comments:

Post a Comment