Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I promise I haven’t forgotten about you, loseit community, maintenance is just scary

This is my first post on this sub since late July. At one point during my weight loss journey checking reddit was my first move of the day. I was obsessed with looking at other’s progress pics, meals, and successes. Y’all really helped me through my weight loss journey so thank you. I started at 297lbs in August of 2018 and “finished” in August of 2019 at 179lbs. That’s 120lbs!! Something I’m so proud of!

Maintenance has been a completely different journey. Which... okay I know everyone says. I stopped tracking calories in October and since then my weight has fluctuated, usually around the 182-187 range. I weight myself every few weeks to check! I’m not rapidly gaining back weight like I was afraid I was, which is a relief. It feels too good to be true. I feel as if my physical body looks fatter. Maybe my brain is just back to it’s self hating ways? I know I should work out more but god, I hated it the entire time I lost weight

Someone speak some rational thoughts at me please! Thank you

submitted by /u/coyotea72
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32wbhy6

No comments:

Post a Comment