Saturday, February 29, 2020

Should I stop calorie counting?

Sorry for the lenght! So I decided to lose weight five months ago but have had a lot of breaks meaning I probably have dieted about 3 months with some weeks not going too good. Well lately (about 2 months) I had been doing really good I had lost some more weight and I was very happy. I was never overweight I was on the bugger side of healthy and I have always been fine with my weight but I felt really uncomfortable with my body so I decided to lose some. I got to 47.6 kg (105) while I started from 55.3 (122.3) so I lost 8-7 kilos or about 16 pounds. So as I said was feeling excited but ..the weight loss started slowing down I tried real hard went ti the gym more and all but after a while it got so hard that it was hard to stay under my budget. I have always calorie counted I would reccomend it to everyone but it suddenly became very very hard to balance things out. I would eat a shit ton one day and nothing the next cause thats how my schedule is. Something happened with my bf and I got really sad and I also realized I didnt burn how much i thought I did and I was so crushed I officialy binged for the first time in over 2 or 3 months(third day now). I am not prone to binging at all! So clearly something is going wrong(could be because my budget is way to low but I honeslty think its having a budget in general) I am thinking of stopping the calorie counting and just trying to eat healthy and in good portions. I am also thinking of eating more times in a day as I tend to go about 23 or 24 hours without eating and I dont want to feel so hungry anymore. I do kind of become obsessed with calorie counting and I very much get a high from not eating do Id rather I do some fasting but eat normally most day and healthily. I know weight loss is very much calories in calories out thats why Im kinda hesitant. I love having control but I think its what ruined my diet Also I have probably gained some weight now and should be about 49kg or 108 pounds :((( I want to lose 10 more pounds ( I am short of course )

submitted by /u/skinnypenisjew
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I7myvi

No comments:

Post a Comment