Thursday, February 27, 2020

Finally taking the steps!

I created an account just so I can have somewhere that I feel like I'm held accountable. I gained a lot of weight when I started college and I never quite lost it all. I have depression and pretty bad body image issues but I finally feel like taking care of my body and being healthy in my weight loss techniques! It's a small victory because I finally love myself enough to realize that I am effectively bullying myself.

So far I've lost 15 pounds from my starting weight of 170lb. I want to get within the healthy range for my height (5'4). I plan to join the gym soon so I can really focus during my workouts.

Here's to an exciting new journey!

And if anyone reads this, I hope you reach your goals and that you're happy- you deserve it.

submitted by /u/haramisalami21
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2VpxiwW

No comments:

Post a Comment