Sunday, February 23, 2020

Weight loss help!

I have lost about 50 pounds since September of 2019, but have now been stuck since the beginning of January, fluctuating between 195-200. Mostly, to lose those 50 pounds, I just started eating a lot less, stopped drinking sodas, and began a job that required me to move a lot. My question is, should I try to add a little more to push my body to lose more weight? For instance, I would like to do OMAD (keto), 15 minutes of cardio (4-5 days a week), and strength training (just using body weight like pushups and squats until I can get my weight lower). Would this ultimately be a good idea? I seem to carry most of my weight on my back and my stomach and hip areas, which really bugs me. My goal weight is 125 if that matters.

submitted by /u/buddha-grace
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T9PLe3

No comments:

Post a Comment