Saturday, February 29, 2020

What has your current weight loss journey taught you?

I’ve been using the Lose It app on and off since October 2013. I’ve had varying success but ultimately leading towards an upward trend. My original starting weight was 290lbs.

I am 28, 6’2 and my current weight loss journey, I started November 28, 2019 at 349lbs. Now February 29,2020 I weight 315. What I have learned these last months is that resolve is everything. That’s something I never gad in any of my last journeys. I suffered from imposter syndrome. Hard to stay focused when you don’t believe you don’t deserve it. But this time I am driven. Even on days or week when I am not doing my best, I still have maintained that resolve to be the best that I can be. I’ve found that this is by far my easiest weight loss journey, only because my mindset is different.

But I’d like to hear from others who have started and stopped many times or those who started once and got it done and everyone in between

submitted by /u/thereal_LionKing
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32JbiyD

No comments:

Post a Comment