Tuesday, February 25, 2020

I'm at a loss

I'm a mid twenties man

I keep going back on my weight loss

For reference I'm about 6'3

I currently weight 245lbs

I have been stuck at this weight for a year and a half now

Everytime I try to lose weight I fuck it up and wind up back at the start

I will eat healthy for a few days/ or even weeks at times

And then something happens

I get a panic attack, I get really depressed, I get fired from a job, I'm broke, struggling to afford rent etc..

And then I say FUCK IT

And I eat

And eat

And eat

Until I am numb

The food isn't even good anymore

I'm just using the food as a distraction. Numbing myself from whatever stress and problems I am dealing with. I know it's a problem and I know the extra weight is making me feel worse emotionally and physically.

But sometimes it feels like food is the only comfort I have in a world of hardship.

What do I do to get past this? How do I teach my brain healthy ways of handling this stress and anxiety. Rather than using food as a coping mechanism.

submitted by /u/BornToMakeHistory
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32u4SmI

No comments:

Post a Comment