Saturday, February 29, 2020

Can I use Whey Protein drink mixes meant for workouts for weight loss instead?

Instead of buying high protein meal replacement drinks, that instead I could possibly buy high protein drink mixes that are originally intended for working out. Is this a bad idea? I'm looking at saving money, and I'm trying to get more bang for the buck, so to speak. I notice on the drink mixes for working out that they say "Do not use for weight reduction" on them. What's the difference then? Meal replacements have more vitamins? If so, couldn't I just couple the working out drink mixes with a vitamin supplement then to get the same end result for cheaper?

I originally made 3 eggs each day for breakfast to get the high protein/low calorie combo, but family life is making it difficult to maintain that simple trend.

submitted by /u/Tiberonius
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2I7tZCB

No comments:

Post a Comment