Monday, February 24, 2020

Braces and Losing It?

So, I’m getting braces put on this week and I’m wondering how I’m going to manage my calorie intake with the inevitable change in my eating habits.

Right now, I tend to eat frequent, lower calorie meals with lots of bulk from vegetables and fiberous foods. I expect I won’t be able to keep this routine going as I don’t have any interest in cleaning my braces out post-eating six times per day. So, I’m curious whether I’ll have an easier time sticking to budget as I can’t randomly snack as much. Or, whether I’ll have a harder time as I deal with increased hunger from reduced volumes of vegetables and other crunchy things.

Anyone go through this and have thoughts or comments?

Also, in the spirit of non-weight loss related discussion, any words of wisdom for an adult, first-time wearer of braces?

submitted by /u/Jynxers
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3a43wld

No comments:

Post a Comment