Friday, February 28, 2020

Trying to lose pounds but the scale won’t budge

Hey guys, I am looking for advice!! I recently restarted my weight loss journey. I am 23, 5’6F and 168 pounds. Im usually around 160, but 2019 was very busy and before I knew it I was 10 pounds heavier. I currently go to the gym. I lift weights and I try to do 3 cardio classes per week. Although I’m considered overweight I have always been very active and have always worked out, I just love food lol. I do count my calories (between 1200 and 1300 a day) and I am VERY diligent about it. I haven’t been drinking that much and when I do I log it. I work out about 5-6 days a week.

I know this is probably common, but how come when I just count calories without exercise I lose weight, but the minute I start incorporating exercise I gain weight?! This is the mental roadblock that I always find myself at which keeps me from continuing this journey. I did the inbody measurement test thing at my gym with a trainer, and it says I need to lose 25 pounds to be considered a healthy weight. I don’t think i could possibly be gaining muscle this quickly and it so frustrating to see the scale go up.

I know everyone says to not look at the scale, but it is the only thing that keeps me accountable. If anyone could share tips, their experience, anything I could do to lose fat or to help with a schedule about weigh ins I would so appreciate it!!!

submitted by /u/eraem
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/399wnEV

No comments:

Post a Comment