Thursday, February 27, 2020

Please help me make a responsible weight loss plan!

Hi everyone, I’m new to this. I’m trying very hard to not aggressively lose weight but do it in a sustainable, healthy fashion.

Stats: SW: 65kg, CW:63kg, GW:55kg, I’m 5’6.

I run 3miles 3-4 times a week (when not depressed lol), do an hour of squash twice a week, and try to do HIIT three times a week. I’m a university student.

I’m worried my attitude to calories is becoming a little obsessive and I’ve already made the step to educate myself and eat more than 1k calories a day. I would love if someone could help tell me what the base level of calories I need is to lose a couple pounds a week. Thnks

submitted by /u/Enough-Survey
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32ugG8C

No comments:

Post a Comment