Sunday, February 23, 2020

Support/Accountability group for a F28 who is trying to permanently lose weight after years of yo-yoing?

Hello people!

So, shortly. I have a long history of weight losing. I have been on a diet since I was 14 (that's half of my life!) so I definitely know how to lose weight. The problem is that my methods are (provenly so) not very sustainable. I am extremely tired of all kinds of quick fixes and rapid weight losses and this time I feel like I have the energy and patience to do it differently. Slowly and steadily. I am aiming to lose about 15kg going from 75 to 60 maybe in a time of a one year or so. Definitely not aiming to lose more than 0,5kg per week. :)

Is anyone here interested in forming a support group for people who want to make a lifestyle change rather than going on for just one more crazy diet again? People who want to do this for real and for the last time ever!!? My plan is simple: I am going to eat regular meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack a day) and follow MFP's calorie recommendations. I am aiming to be active every day but not to measure my portions with a scale, so it's going to be a bit of a questimation. ;P

Anyone else interested in a Facebook group or something where we could share and report our successes and struggles and journeys?

submitted by /u/petite91
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SSiR2H

No comments:

Post a Comment