Wednesday, February 26, 2020

My binge eating is out of control

My goal weight is 130lb. Now I weigh 186.4 lb just weighted myself after a binge with clothes on. Yes I know your supposed to weigh yourself in the morning preferably with no clothes on. Anyway, it's gotten to the point that now I'm scared to leave my bed because I'm scared I'll binge if I do. I don't want to be a victim to my ed. I just feel so unmotivated because now I need to lose 60lbs. I have this feeling inside of my that i will be my goal weight tbh I know i can do it. I just want to be my goal weight when I'm 20, I'm turning 18 in may. I just need to stop binge eating but it's harder than it sounds. I've even gone toy gp and she said she couldn't help.😕 luckily there's resources online and YouTubers I can watch i guess.

I wanna start documenting my weight loss. Said this last time and didn't lol this time I will for myself.

submitted by /u/Sally_A552
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/394m2tL

No comments:

Post a Comment